Please reach us at if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Yes, there is street parking right at the front of the Center or you can park in our designated parking area that's just a few feet away across the street (there is a big sign that says "Parking"). *DO NOT PARK AT ISLAND WEST PROPERTIES
For new members:
1. Visit https://www.momoyoga.com/centrolapaz/schedule and create an account.
2. Pick the class you want to drop in to and pick a product. (One class drop in, 5 class pack, 1 year unlimited, etc)
3. Confirm your booking and pick payment method. If you decide you want to "Pay In Studio" please arrive at least 10 minutes early to finish your booking process in person via Cash, Venmo or Ath Móvil.
4. You're all set!
For returning members:
First we recommend downloading the app, it's way easier.
1. Sign in and pick the class you want to attend.
2. Confirm your booking and class credits left in your membership
3. You're all set!
Yes, but an account must be created in order to attend. Refer to previous question for details.
It expires 30 days from the date of purchase.
- 1 Class Drop In/30 days for $30 offer- 30 days
- 3 Class Pack/5 Class Pack/10 Class Pack- 90 days
- 1 Month Unlimited- 1 month
- 3 Months Unlimited- 3 months
- 6 Months Unlimited- 6 months
- 1 Year Unlimited- 1 year
You can find this information in the "Private Classes" page right under Yoga::Pilates
Yes we do! It's $1 per mat.
All appointments are made directly with the providers. Click on the "Wellness" menu for more info regarding each one.